• 상단배너

로고

Passenger on TikTok famous nine-month Royal Caribbean cruise DIES

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Elisa
댓글 0건 조회 8회 작성일 24-09-23 01:58

본문

A passenger on the nine-month Royal Caribbean 'Serenade of the Sea' cruise has died as it begins it's leg through the Pacific Ocean.

The Royal Caribbean Ultimate World Cruise is a 274-night journey that visits more than 60 countries and  11 'world wonders' - including ancient and natural - on a vacation that costs up to  $105,000.

The ship, called Serenade of the Seas, departed from Miami, Florida, on December 10, 2023 - but on January 2, less than two weeks in, while sailing toward Montevideo, Uruguay, it was battered by 60mph winds and heavy rain. 

News of the passenger's death emanated - as much of the information has on the ship - from TikTok, where a user named 'Adita' posted word of the death, which was taken down but resurfaced in a reaction video.

'We had our first death on the Ultimate World Cruise. A lady passed away last night. She was an elderly lady, and the reason why I know is because I was coming to my room when they were taking the body out,' Adita said in the video. 

A passenger on the nine-month Royal Caribbean 'Serenade of the Sea' cruise has died as it begins it's leg through the Pacific Ocean

@john00ivy DAY 64 - Part 1 | A passenger passed away on the Ultimate World Cruise, as reported by @Adita. | No official info on the cause or identity of the passenger. | My condolences go out to the family and friends of the passenger. | #UltimateWorldCruise #SerenadeOfTheSeas #WorldCruiseTok #9MonthCruise #9MonthWorldCruise #UltimateWorldCruiseBingo #WorldCruise #AroundTheWorldCruise #Cruise | 9 Month Ultimate World Cruise 2024

♬ original sound - John Stennett

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.